Our Vision, Mission & Values
Penhaligon’s Friends’ vision is to provide a countywide bereavement pathway to meet the needs of bereaved children and their families, through increased support resources and education, thereby taking Penhaligon’s Friends to its fullest potential transaction history.
Our mission is to provide a service to address the issues of grieving children through a supportive and educational environment where children, care givers and professionals can receive appropriate advice and information and share their experiences 어웨이크 다운로드. We will fulfil our mission by:
- Responding promptly to all requests for advice, information and support.
- Visiting families and children to explain about the bereavement programme and offer them an opportunity to ask questions ghs 그림문자 다운로드.
- Maintaining policies and standards of practice relating to our work with the children and the engagement of volunteers and employees.
- Offering training and support to all volunteers, care givers and professionals from other statutory and voluntary agencies Hansol Academy download.
- Monitoring and evaluating the service in order to shape service delivery and to provide evidence of monitoring to grant funders.
- Having due regard for the health, safety and wellbeing of children and volunteers in-house mp3.
- Working with other statutory and voluntary agencies in line with local and national initiatives in relation to the provision of children’s services Paint.
- Maintaining the profile of the organisation through a range of activities and networking.
Penhaligon’s Friends believes that:
- All children grieve and that grief should be normalised girlfriend mp3.
- Society benefits from the sharing and understanding of children’s grief.
- Early interventions have a positive effect on the psychological, physical and educational wellbeing of the child mssql 2016 express 다운로드.
- The organisation should pursue equal opportunities so that no child of whatever background is excluded.
- All service users should be treated with respect and their confidentiality maintained 보고또보고 다운로드.
- All service users should have an opportunity to evaluate the service they have received.
- All staff and volunteers should have the opportunity for professional and emotional support and development titanic subtitles.